The cookies policy has been prepared in accordance with the obligations resulting from the amendment of the Telecommunications Law, which entered into force on March 22, 2013. These responsibilities are similarly implemented across Europe as a result of the implementation of the European directive.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for use of the www.adinfo.pl websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookie files on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the operator of the www.adinfo.pl website.
Cookies are used to:
1. adapt the content of websites to the preferences of the User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
2. create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
1. necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
2. cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
3. performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
4. functional cookies, allowing you to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
5. advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section in the browser menu.